[amibroker] Referencing multiple time frames

Hi Group

Absolute newbie here. Been digging around the help docs and web site
for 2 days and have a basic grasp of how things work.

I would like to code a system to backtest on the EUR/USD forex. I
need to be able to reference indicators from multiple timeframes ..
a trivial example being ..

sell at open of first 4 hour candle where
 ((macd on daily) is downward) AND ((stoch on daily) is downward)
AND ((stoch on 4 hour) is downward)

Does AFL allow the referencing of indicator values in different time
frames ?

Tia

Alan

Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/GHeqlB/TM