[amibroker] Re: Does this appeal? (Quote Editor)

Your suggestion would be nice, but just to show that everyone has
their own little wishlist, I will weigh in with some of my own
preferences:

1) that the quote editor be enhanced so that it can properly edit <1-
min data (i.e. tick data from esignal).
2) that the quote editor be enhanced so that it supports a 'time and
sales' type functionality to take
advantage of info provided from datafeed of esignal, iqfeed, etc.