RE: [amibroker] Re: FILTER questions.

Tomasz,

Yes that is exactly right. If
the reader has found a particular article extremely useful and they want
everyone to know about it they might give it a 10 star rating (out of
a max 10) on the contrary someone else might read the same article and give
it a 6 star rating. So the displayed rating would be an average. There are
many variations on the theme but this gives an opportunity for new
users to see what others think of the content and to quickly get the most
useful articles to the top of the list. Obviously this will all take time
to grow and take shape and will be in addition to the vetting for corrections,
just because an article is correct doesn't mean it reads well or is all that
useful.

Regards,William Peters<A
href="">www.amitools.com
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Tomasz Janeczko
[mailto:amibroker@xxxxxx]Sent: September 14, 2003 3:00
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
Re: FILTER questions.
William,

I am not sure what you mean with 'rating system'? Do you want
to allow to vote for or rate 'usefullness' of descriptions or comments
?

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE