[amibroker] Thanks Jayson!(was:A question about COND function)

So simple, that was so simple...
Just plotting n=2, I think I'm going to dig a hole and hide there
forever, ashamed...
Of course it's working, and I've got the list I was looking for for
two days...
A million thanks, Jayson!
Friendly,
Gilles

-- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> Gilles,
>
> lets simplify. I suggest plotting it so that you can see that what
you are
> asking for is accomplished. to explore for the condition simply
choose n=2
> to find bars that meet your needs over the last (today and
yesterdays)
> bars. If nothing shows up on your exploration it simply means the
condition
> has not been met . Increase the n= number to find the last
occurrence

> Plot(MACD(),"MACD",1,1);
> Plot(Signal(),"Signal",4,1);
> Plot(0,"",colorWhite,1|styleThick);