size=2>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Herman van den
  Bergen [mailto:psytek@xxxxxxxx] Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2003
  12:36 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE:
  [amibroker] Re: Import problem, filling RT in QQQ
  tickerThanks HB, but it doesn't make any difference,
  still get this error:Logging started for
  'C:\ProgramFiles\AmiBroker\QQQMinData\qqq1yr1min\qqq.txt' file, using
  format definitionfile 'Formats\wizard.format'Error in line
  08/08/2001      14:35
  41      41.04
  40.91      40.95
  886400Invalid (close) price. Prices must be positive. If you want to
  import noquotation data please specify $NOQUOTES 1 ('no quotation data'
  box inWizard)herman-----Original Message-----From:
  hmab1 [mailto:hossamb@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2003
  12:27 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re: Import
  problem, filling RT in QQQ tickerHerman,Your first
  column is the date; you should not be skipping it.Your column
  definitions should be: mdy, time, etc.HB--- In
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman van den Bergen"<psytek@xxxx>
  wrote:> perhaps some kind soul can step me through this
  ...>> I have a 1-year QQQ data file in this
  format:>> 08/08/2001
  14:35   41      41.04
  40.91   40.95   886400>
  08/08/2001      14:36   40.95
  41      40.84   40.85
  296700> 08/08/2001      14:37
  40.85   40.88   40.8    40.83
  721400>> and want to load this data into an empty QQQ ticker i
  created in anew> real-time database (1-min) with 50000bars depth) .
  Using the importwizard I> defined fields as
  follows:>>>> I keep getting the error msg (each
  line) : "Error in line08/08/2001 14:35> 41 41.04 40.91 40.95 886400
  Invalid (close) price. Prices must bepositive.> If you want to
  import no quotation data please specify $NOQUOTES 1('no> quotation
  data' box in Wizard)".>> I have no Negative values
  anywhere.>> What am I doing wrong? Any help would be
  appreciated,> herman.>> PS. I did look through the Help
  but could find how to add ASCIIdata to an> empty
  ticker.Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend
  SUGGESTIONS to
  AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Web page: <A
  group FAQ at:<A