[amibroker] Re: Strange behavior while displaying externally stored data...

Typo in the pseudo-code. It should read -

-------

handle = LoadTableAndGetHandle();
col = GetWhichColToDisplay();
val = 0; // Value to display

for( i = 0; i < BarCount; i++ ) {
  val[i] = GetValFromTable(handle, i, col); // i being the row
}

------
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jtelang" <jtelang@xxxx> wrote:
> TJ,
>
> I'm using a ABTool-managed, externally stored table to store some
> calculated data for each symbol. When I try to display a value in
the
> column from an indicator, I see a rather strange behavior. Say my
> indicator is something like following pseudo-code -
>
> ----------
>
> handle = LoadTableAndGetHandle();
> col = GetWhichColToDisplay();
> val = 0; // Value to display
>
> for( i = 0; i < BarCount; i++ ) {
>   val = GetValFromTable(handle, i, col); // i being the row
> }

> When I first time insert this indicator, a plot gets created with
> values shown. However as soon as I click somewhere else in the
chart,
> all values displayed drop to zero (may be because I initialized it
> zero?). Then onwards, if I click "Edit Formula" again and hit
Apply,