Re: [amibroker] Alert - AmiQuote Update Needed - (for Tomasz)

Hello,

Thank you for the notice.
Please send such stuff directly to me otherwise I may overlook such
important post among hundreds of others.

I will adapt AmiQuote shortly to address this change in Yahoo service.

Please note that you can adjust prices in AMiBroker
using Symbol->Split tool. And you can detect places where possible
splits are using Tools->Database Purify.
(I agree this is a big task if you have thousands of stocks)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com