[amibroker] Yahoo Data

I am trying to replace QP as my data source. I am
going to be getting fundamental data from aaii.com - and get their stock
investor pro.

I want to use yahoo for all my amibroker data. My
BIG problem is when I use yahoo for data it is VERY VERY slow to update each
day.

How best to reduce this time for data. I have win
xp with tons of ram and hard drive space. QP is quick but limiting on
fundamental data and I don't want to have to pay for stock data twice if I don't
have to. Maybe yahoo is not the best site to get stock quotes- maybe
moneycentral, quote.com I have not tried these.

Any yahoo uses:  Can you comment on how long
it takes you to grab the stock quotes each day?

What can be done to shorten this time?  I am
going to reduce the stock ticker list but even that has not saved much time-
maybe I am doing something wrong. My amiquote always starts with a date of 1899
or some weird year like that- maybe I have a out dated amiquote or a program
fault...Not sure. I am running AB version 4.40.4 Real Time.

Any and all advice would be greatly
appreciated.

Brian