[amibroker] Subject: Re: TJ - Solution please

Thanks for this... We are close but not quite.

Every peak will have a peak that is higher than it. so we might have
a situation where a higher peak might be the point for two peaks
subsequent peaks that are lower.

Assume p1 is the the most recent peak at 10.50 on 9./04

p2 could be a peak with a value of 10.00 on 8/26

P3 could be the peak with a value of 13.00 on 7/25 that would connect
to both p1 and P2

Thanks so much for your help

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dimitris Tsokakis" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>