[amibroker] Re: Problem loading custom data into OHLCVI array

The explaination for AddToComposite() states that AB internally
enforces some data validity rules on OHLC values. While you're not
using that function, I suspect this is true generally for any
ticker's OHLC values.

I'm facing a similar problem, trying to store some custom numbers for
each ticker across all bars to avoid calculating them on each
iteration. From my limited understanding, it seems creating a table
using ABTool and storing it externally might be the best way to go.
If you figure out how to handle negative numbers, you might be able
to store the values in a separate composite variable using
AddToComposite() as well.

Jitu