RE: [amibroker] US stocks database using Yahoo free quotes

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Harvey,
think Eudora has a free version of their email software which is a nice
alternative to Out look if you do not use the scheduling/calendar etc that
outlook offers....

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Harvey Pearce
[mailto:Hhp@xxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 2:37
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker] US
stocks database using Yahoo free quotes

<SPAN
>Thanks for the advice, Paul.  Outlook
v.10 with S:P1 installed and not attached to an exchange server is exactly my
situation.  I like the idea of quarantining the attachment and giving the
user the option of taking action to liberate it.  Took a look at ZoneLab&#8217;s
web site.  Since I already have a D-Link router/firewall, the notion of
spending $49.95 for another firewall plus an additional $20 for a second year of
updates and support, just to deal with a MS quirk, seems like using a hammer to
swat a fly.  I&#8217;ll think about it some more.  Thanks
again.
<SPAN
>HHP
<SPAN