[amibroker] Different curency databases -- an AB pain in the butt?

Tomasz and all:

I have underestimated the amount of work I'm going to have to do to
maintain a US database on AB alongside my Japan database.  The
biggest problem seems to be the fact that the yen has no fractional
units, while the dollar does.

This means charts and formulas that work for the Japanese side, don't
work so well for the US side.  I can't simply change the format of
numbers on one chart to 1.2, to suit the US side, without adding a
lot of useless zeros to the Japanese side.  One default template
seems to not be the optimal solution, and I'm not so happy about
that.

Surely there must be somebody else maintaining databases in different
currencies, although if both are fractional, or both not fractional,
less problems.

I am open to suggestions (please) on how to best manage this without
driving myself nuts.  Right now all my US data displays whole dollar
figures (rounded of course) for OHLC, because all my charts and
formulae are based on the fact that the yen is not divisible.

Yuki