[amibroker] Re: AFL question.....for use in backtester = for Dimitris

Dimitris,
I am only looking for the value of the two peaks and the bars between
them(so that I can calculate the slope). For the value of the
trendline today, I can calculate it by using Barssince(lastpeak) and
apply the slope to calculate the value for the next day. Is that
possible.

Thanks for your help

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>