[amibroker] The low down on Yahoo . . . and on AmiQuote (Tomasz)?

Seems Yahoo data is variable, depending on the time of day (at times
there are a lot of missing, later it's all there -- surprises me it
either isn't there at all, or is all there). Anyone know how long
after US closing one should wait to expect the best chance of having
to download only once? (With Download Quotes and the Japan market, I
have to wait precisely 3 1/2 hours after closing to get the data,
which I'm not too crazy about.)

Also, regarding AmiQuote: I may have a special need, Tomasz, but I'm
not sure.  The problem is that I'm significantly ahead of US time;
not just hours, but a calender day most of the time as well,
certainly at the time I'd like to D/L US data. So when I ask AQ to
get the quotes for me, it wants to look into the future apparently.

I can set the dates, I guess, but they don't seem 'sticky'.

Also, when I press the 'start download' button, or chose that item
from the file menu, nothing seems to happen.  I seem to have to
launch via AB, or else hit the 'Auto Update AB Database' from the
tool bar.  All of this with AB open to the correct database, BTW.

Moreover, when I do a daily update, it apparently sets AQ to
'Historical' instead of 'Current'.  That seems to work, however, but
it also seems strange.

Yuki