From: Steve Dugas
[mailto:sjdugas@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003
2:11 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Column
Width Control

Hi Ken,

Column width is determined by the width of the header. To
make it wider, you can pad the header name with spaces:

addcolumn( array, "
        my wide
column
       " );

To make it thinner, you must abbreviate the header.

Sometimes, if you change the order of the columns somehow,
the width wont fit anymore. You can reset them by cicking scan, then
explore again - this will reset the width to match the current column headers.

Addcolumn will accept a variable for the name, but the
variable must have a string assigned to it or you will get an error message.

Steve