[amibroker] Re: Yahoo update anomalies

Yeah g'day Yuki,
In my experience the Yahoo anomalies do not go away, full stop.
I do not trade the US market and use Yahoo data only for AFL
generalised testing and because it is free. I would never consider
using it for real trading.
As to your database problems I have been down the same path. I
finally deleted the full database I obtained from the AB site.
I then combined the Nasdaq100 and S&P500 tickers into one file and
imported them as a database. I also loaded both indices as separate
watchlists so I could create ATC's and do other testing. I'm not
worried about sectors or Industry grouping at this stage so this set
up works fine for me.
I'd buy the data if I was going to trade.

Regards Gerard

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxx> wrote:

So the question is: Does Yahoo ever get around to correcting these,
or am I going to just give up this little project completely and
figure that Yahoo simply is not worth the trouble?

Yuki ^_^