[amibroker] Re: AFL -- ACCDIST

sloughbridge,

Following does give me a value that matches with the internal
indicator. It was posted by someone (Chuck?) in the same thread. If
you plot both internal and this one, do you see different values?

function myAccDist() {
  return Cum(ad);
}

So once its normalized by dividing the sum over some periods by sum
of volume over the same periods, what would one consider a "good
value"? I understand you can compare it with another value, but what
I'm struggling with is determining whether the value provides a good
indication of decent acc or dist...

Jitu

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sloughbridge" <sloughbridge@xxxx>