From: Dave Merrill [mailto:dmerrill@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 1:12 PM
To: AmiBroker
Subject: [amibroker] buy/sell arrows disappearing

sometimes certain buy/sell arrows vanish. it seems to have to do with
horizontal scroll position and horizontal resolution. oddly enough, being
zoomed *out* more seems to up the odds of seeing them. scary thing is that I
don't see any way to make certain that I'm seeing all the arrows that are
there.

anyone else see anything like this?

Dave Merrill