[amibroker] Re: US stocks database using Yahoo free quotes

Yuki,
I made the same observation a couple of weeks ago, when I decided to
run the database cleaning tool into this template...I created my own
by adding the Nasdaq, Nyse and Amex securities, but I'm far from the
8400 Tomasz is talking about in one of his video tutorials- and of
course they're not organized by industry...I don't know who made the
template you've found in AB/docs, nor how it was made, but I would be
interested in a "fresh" one...