[amibroker] Re: How to keep a variable for longer then actual bar

You should define what is bullish [for your example]
Then express this definition with >, >=, < and <= instead of cross().
Cross() is for one bar, > is for more bars.
Example
bullish=Ind>=30 AND Ind<=70;
You may use AND, OR operators, you only need to define carefully what
is "bullish".
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Thomas Schneider" <ts-

<TSOKAKIS@xxxx>