[amibroker] Re: How to keep a variable for longer then actual bar

Yes but if the indicator is only bullish if it crossed the level from
below, let's say it crossed 10 from below and is therefore bullsih
between 10 and 90, otherwise the indicator is bearish if it crossed
90 from above, so it's bearisch from 90 to 10, how can I get this
solved according to the mentioned problem below.
Thanks
Thomas

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>