[amibroker] Re: Plot different than Graph0

Ron,
In the first group, you have one more plot,

Plot(DR,"deltaUpDnDays",colorBlack,styleNoLine);

which is missing from the second group.
Comment this line, ie replace it with

//Plot(DR,"deltaUpDnDays",colorBlack,styleNoLine);
and both groups should give the same picture.
[Alternatively, add one more DR graph to the second group]
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mrdavis9" <mrdavis9@xxxx> wrote:
> Graham, thanks a lot for helping me learn to use the Plot (xxx
system instead of the Graph0  way that I am used to.

> To all Amibroker users, I Am getting some interesting differences
in the appearance of the graphs produced by the Plot(xxx  method when
compared to the Graph0  way to do it.  I have attached a chart that
shows the difference in appearance.  The values in the popup menus
are different as well.  I have included both of the coding methods
that I am using.

>  I took it as a personal challenge to try and solve this mystery
myself, but I have to give up. Try as I may, I can find no
differences in these two codes other than the use of Plot(xx      in
lieu of   the old Graph0 way to define how the graphs should appear.
As usual, the problem will probably be obvious to others.

> I am Looking foreward to learning why these differences are
appearing.  Ron D

> This is the newer Plot method.
>
> upday=IIf(O<C,C-O,0);
>
> downday=IIf(C<O,O-C,0);
>
> DR = IIf(O<C,C-O,0)-IIf(C<O,O-C,0);
>
> Plot(DR,"deltaUpDnDays",colorBlack,styleNoLine);
>
> Plot(DEMA(upday,28),"UpDema28",colorGreen,styleThick);
>
> Plot(DEMA(downday,19),"DnDema19",colorRed,styleThick);
>
> Title="Up28 Dn19 DemaPlotTest "+Date()+", "+ SelectedValue(DR)
+"\n" + SelectedValue(DR);