[amibroker] Plot different than Graph0

Graham, thanks a lot for helping me learn to use the
Plot (xxx   system instead of the Graph0  way that I am used
to.
To all Amibroker users, I Am getting some interesting
differences in the appearance of the graphs produced by the Plot(xxx
method when compared to the Graph0  way to do it.  I have attached a
chart that shows the difference in appearance.  The values in the popup
menus are different as well.  I have included both of the coding methods
that I am
using.
 I took it as a personal challenge to try and
solve this mystery myself, but I have to give up. Try as I may, I can find no
differences in these two codes other than the use of
Plot(xx      in lieu of   the old Graph0 way
to define how the graphs should appear.  As usual, the
problem will probably be obvious to others.
I am Looking foreward to learning why these
differences are appearing.  Ron D
This is the newer Plot
method.
upday=IIf<FONT
size=1>(O<C,C-O,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>0);
downday=IIf<FONT
size=1>(C<O,O-C,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>0);
DR = IIf<FONT
size=1>(O<C,C-O,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>0)-IIf<FONT
size=1>(C<O,O-C,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>0);
Plot(DR,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>"deltaUpDnDays"<FONT
size=1>,colorBlack,styleNoLine);<FONT color=#0000ff
size=1>
Plot(DEMA<FONT
size=1>(upday,28<FONT
size=1>),"UpDema28"<FONT
size=1>,colorGreen,styleThick);<FONT color=#0000ff
size=1>
Plot(DEMA<FONT
size=1>(downday,19<FONT
size=1>),"DnDema19"<FONT
size=1>,colorRed,styleThick);
Title="Up28 Dn19 DemaPlot<FONT
face="Courier New" color=#ff00ff size=1>Test
"+Date<FONT
size=1>()+", "+
SelectedValue(DR)
+"\n" + <FONT