RE: [amibroker] Re: getting values from multiple stocks at once

interesting thoughts, as usual from you (:-)

my interest in ranking isn't because it's too hard to sort an exploration
while trading, it's because I can't backtest ranking-based strategies. lack
of direct ranking tools certainly isn't stopping me from using AB to explore
and work on creating a solid trading and/or timing system.

I've only recently started to manage my investments this closely myself, and
there's no way I have the intuitive feel of people who've lived and breathed
the market for decades. so I study, and rely on TA. maybe some day I'll
trade with my gut, but not yet (:-).

if you don't mind my asking, how did your gold trading project do with real
money? do you do other trading based on TA from AB? how's that going? you
seem so skilled with AB, it makes me curious about real world application.
if you don't want to answer, that's fine of course, or you could reply
privately if you'd prefer.

thanks,

dave