Re: [amibroker] relocate WriteVal output

Thanks, Graham, that Helps.  The popup menu
only shows the two individual values of rsi, and not the difference.  Being
a nontech user, I don't know if it is even possible to modify the popup menu to
display the difference. Even if the menu can be modified, I would
still like to have the difference value appear just to the left of the
vertical line. Ron D
<BLOCKQUOTE