Re: [amibroker] Amibroker Stability

Rick,

I answered to your two e-mails
yesterday. Please check your inbox. If you don't have it it may be your
ISP
or mail server dropping e-mails. Anyway
I have resent them.

For the others:

1. I could not reproduce your problems with Params(). I also
received no reports of any problems with saving Params
from any other user

2. Go to Tools->Preferences->AFL and turn ON "Catch
system exceptions in indicators and commentaries".
Also don't use external editors. AFL in indicator builder will
not allow you to apply incorrect code.

3. You are probably using logarithmic scale and your
data is zero. Log( 0 ) is inifinity - that's the reason of problems. Turn off
log scale
or use data > 0.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE