RE: [amibroker] Amibroker disappeared!

Are
you running PT.  This happens to me when I run PT.  At the least the
window size problem.  What I have to do is right click on the explorer bar
and chose "Tile Windows Horizontally/Vertically"  This is of couse tile all
the windows and then you can size the window to your liking.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Paul

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Steve Almond
  [mailto:steve2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: September 5, 2003
  09:39To: AmiSubject: [amibroker] Amibroker
  disappeared!
  This morning when I cranked up AB, I saw a flash of the "Introduction"
  screen then nothing. Only the AB button on the taskbar.
  I tried (using right mouse click on taskbar button) Restore and Minimize
  - no change.

  I tried (using right mouse click on taskbar button) Maximize - I get full
  screen AB, but if I click the 'Restore down' button (top right, middle
  button), AB just disappears again. AB is only available full
screen.
  Also all my settings have disappeared, some recent re-arrangements and
  renaming of the tabs in AB and my settings for the toolbars - all back to
  original.

  Can anyone suggest what I did wrong?

  Thanks,

  SteveSend