RE: [amibroker] composite not updating after QP download

<SPAN
class=678495015-03092003>thanks jayson, that's me not being clear on the concept
(:-)
<SPAN
class=678495015-03092003>
<SPAN
class=678495015-03092003>dave
<BLOCKQUOTE

  Yes
  you need to run the scan each night to recalculate your newly created
  composite. The recalc (I believe) only recalculates some built in
  composites

  Regards,
  Jayson <FONT
  face=Tahoma><SPAN
  class=678495015-03092003> I'm sure I'm
  missing something basic, but I've created a composite that'sthe average of
  a watchlist of about 200 stocks, and it appears to be workingcorrectly.
  but after I do a new data download (QuotesPlus), and
  recalculatecomposites, it still doesn't have the last bar's data, the one
  bardownloaded since the composite was originally created.do I need
  to rescan every night? I thought not, since that was the purposeof the
  recalc tool.thanks,Dave Merrill