[amibroker] Help, Adding stocks to Sector Folders in AB??

With my download of AB, subfolders were created under the "Sectors"
Folder, for example Basic Materials, which has sub folder Paper and
Paper Products. There is one stock under each folder, I assume so
that the folder will appears as in when one setting up watchlists.
Can anyone tell me if there is an easy way to populate these folder
with stocks that belong in these Sectors? Is there a dowload file
that would make this easier to populate or even a website that will
list the stocks to each sector that is described in AB.

Thank You
MR