RE: [amibroker] Re: Is there Historical data already adjusted for splits?

With AB
and the MetaStock data plug-in, the Reuter's datafeed is about as close as you
can get to "native".
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
You can
find out more about the Reuter's datafeed at <A
href="">www.equis.com.   I believe it's only
$29 per month, depending on what you want to access.   Cheaper by the
year.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
For the
record, I have no financial or other interest in any of the data
vendors.    I do supply data corrections to CSI on a regular
basis, however.
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: cby
  [mailto:cby1@xxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 6:07
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
  Is there Historical data already adjusted for
  splits?Thanks Chuck - EOD is what I meant - should
  have been more specific. I was hoping to be able to use one of the
  "native" data sources, but I guess once you work through the logistics of
  ASCII import once, you're done.Chris--- In
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher" <chuck_rademacher@x>
  wrote:> I should point out that all three of the data vendors I
  recommended are> really only suitable for EOD data.
  Others on this list can help you with> realtime data
  providers.>   -----Original Message----->