[amibroker] AccuTrack for Salil

> What I'm interested in is AccuTrack.  I've tried a couple of time
> get that in AFL but for some reason the *values* of AccuTrack I get
> in AFL don't agree with what I get in FastTrack (or Trade).  The
> shape is okay, but the values are not !  I wonder if anyone has
> ported AccuTrack shape and *values*.

Hi Salil,

FastTrack scales the largest excursion of the AT indicator visible in
the window to 100. Try this:

  /* AccuTrack as calculated by FastTrack - coded by Bill Barnard,
8/28/03 */

fnd = "ndx-x";
ind = "nyc-i";
fund 	= Foreign(fnd, "Close");
index 	= Foreign(ind, "Close");
fast 	= 12;
slow 	= 48;

RawAT 	= EMA((EMA(ROC(fund,1), slow) - EMA(ROC(index,1),
slow)),fast);
VisibleAT = Status("barvisible")*RawAT;
Hi = LastValue(Highest(VisibleAT));
Lo =  LastValue(Lowest(VisibleAT));
multiplier = IIf(Hi > Lo, 100 / Hi, 100 / Lo);
FastTrackAT = multiplier*RawAT;

Plot(FastTrackAT, "AccuTrack", colorYellow);
PlotGrid(0);
GraphXSpace = 5;

Title = "    "+Date()+"  \\c42    FastTrack AccuTrack
of "+fnd+" / "+ind+
             "  = "+WriteVal(FastTrackAT, 1.2)+"    ";

Regards, Bill