[amibroker] Re: AFL Programmer Wanted $$

Dave,

Thanks for the kind words.

While it's not same as what Mr Beasley (and Chas) has, I do something
on similar lines for the market direction (with empasis on Russell
2000) and post it for *free* at the URL below:

    http://fundvision.com/wwwboard/free/disha.cgi

Will let you know if I ever port Chas's files.  If I recall it right,
Ken Close has already ported some part of it.  (Check with him.)

What I'm interested in is AccuTrack.  I've tried a couple of time to
get that in AFL but for some reason the *values* of AccuTrack I get
in AFL don't agree with what I get in FastTrack (or Trade).  The
shape is okay, but the values are not !  I wonder if anyone has
ported AccuTrack shape and *values*.

Regards,
- Salil V Gangal

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Merrill" <dmerrill@xxxx>
wrote:
> Salil, I've seen your work in the library -- nice stuff, some of
which I
> use.
>
> there's one thing I'd be very interested in someone porting to AFL
from
> Trade, and that's Don Beasley's Market Scorecard, an assessment of
general
> market direction. I've looked at the file beasley.ini that comes
with
> Charles Richards Trade files, and while there's some of it that I
know how
> to do in AFL, some I'm less sure of. it's fairly well documented,
especially
> if you're familiar with Trade.
>
> if you (or others) have the time and some interest, I'd be happy to
forward
> a copy of the file if you don't have it. it'd be a great
contribution.