RE: [amibroker] Relative Performance, was custom equity function for a foreign ticker [repost]

hi Anthony, thanks for replying.

what I'm trying to do is show the performance of two stocks side by side on
the same chart. I started from the equity line code AB uses to show
buy-and-hold performance alongside backtest results, which I thought kind of
zeroed out the backtester settings before running. is there something
fundamentally wrong with this approach?

I'm trying to do something like the Relative Strength (not RSI) component of
PRISM, typically implemented in Fasttrack. does anyone here know anything
about this?

see here for more info:
  http://www.actwin.com/kalostrader/PRISM.html

thanks,