[amibroker] PLOTSHAPES relative to styleOwnScale or styleLeftAxisScale

say I've got an indicator of my own that ranges from -100 to +100, plotted
on the same chart as close price. because the scales are so different, close
price is plotted using styleOwnScale or styleLeftAxisScale.

the problem is that I'm also showing buy and sell arrows, and ideally I'd
like them positioned close to the close price line, but when I do that,
they're off screen completely.

I could put close price on the main scale and move my indicator to the left
axis, but I really want a visible scale and/or grid for the indicator, so
that won't work since you can't yet show the left axis scale.

is there any way to do this? thanks in advance,

Dave Merrill