[amibroker] Scaling a custom indicator

Say I'm looking at the chart of a stock which suffered a 30% price fall a few months ago.

If I plot four EMAs (10, 30, 100, 200) on the built-in price chart, then when I repeatedly zoom-in to see recent price action, the bars get longer and the longer term EMAs just become horizontal lines at the top of the chart.

However, if I plot price and the same four EMAs in a custom pane, then when I repeatedly zoom-in the bars stay compressed because the scaling algorithm ensures the longer term EMAs are plotted.

How can I apply the built-in scaling to custom panes?

Thanks