Re: Re: Re: [amibroker] AB and quotetracker

The date is correct - here are some example lines

OK
AGL,08/12/2003,02:35:00,10.83,10.83,10.87,0.03,U,1504435,10.91,10.78,11294,2300,-1,-1,0,10.83,0.00,0.00,

AMC,08/12/2003,02:35:00,8.31,8.31,8.32,-0.03,D,2316061,8.40,8.28,11727,65,-1,-1,0,8.38,0.00,0.00,

>Have you set "EOD time shift" correctly as described in the User's Guide?

I believe so.

>Excerpt from "Tutorial: How to use AmiBroker with external data source
>(Quote Tracker)"
>
>Time difference relative to US Eastern time - the time difference (in
>hours) between your local time and US Eastern time (EST). This field is
>needed because QuoteTracker's server reports all times in EST time zone.
>This means that if you live in Australia QuoteTracker will report ASX
>quotes with EST time zone and they will be 15 hours off from your local
>time. While AmiBroker has the setting for shifting intraday charts and
>this is not a problem when running Intraday mode, it becomes a problem
>when using daily (EOD) mode because quotes reported by QuoteTracker are
>one day off then. This setting solves this as AmiBroker adds the number of
>hours entered here to the time reported by QuoteTracker to get the valid
>date of quote in daily mode. This field is filled in with the difference
>calculated using your Windows Time settings.

I think there is daylight saving at the moment in the USA - I have 14 hours
in the time shift in AB and +14 set in QT.

This must be correct as the intraday times in AB correctly report the ASX
trading times.

Arthur