Re: RE: Re: Re: [amibroker] AB and quotetracker

Michael,

Did you read the User's Guide: Tutorial: Setting up
QuoteTracker as RT feed ?

Excerpt

Time difference relative to US Eastern time - the time
difference (in hours) between your local time and US Eastern time (EST). This
field is needed because QuoteTracker's server reports all
times in EST time zone. This means that if you live
in Australia QuoteTracker will report ASX quotes with EST time zone and they
will be 15 hours off from your local time. While AmiBroker has the
setting for shifting intraday charts and this is not a problem when running
Intraday mode, it becomes a problem when using daily (EOD)
mode because quotes reported by QuoteTracker are one day off then. This
setting solves this as AmiBroker adds the number of hours entered here to the
time reported by QuoteTracker to get the valid date of quote in daily mode. This
field is filled in with the difference calculated using your Windows Time
settings.

So again as described at <A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/qthelp.html

click on the link: <A
href="">http://127.0.0.1:16239/req?getLastQuote(ACTIVE)

and see what is reported by QuoteTracker. Pay special
attention to the DATES reported.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com