[amibroker] Re: Volume with EMA

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "peter_carless"
<pjcwebpagequery@xxxx> wrote:
> This is the simple code I used for my attempt; however it doesn't
seem to keep the zero line visible all the time and when I click-drag
the RH scale it doesn't lock the zero down, rather it moves the whole
scale up (like in the price window) and shows me negative scale
values.

> Plot( Volume,"Volume", 30, 6 );   //grid lines ticked "middle" box
> Plot(EMA(Volume,15),"EMA(15)",colorRed);

Not exactly sure what you mean, but in case you are trying to expand
or contract the scale, press the shift key while you drag.

HTH.