[amibroker] Volume with EMA

I tried my first custom indicator today but I'm not too happy with it.

All I really want to do is to have the volume plotted with an EMA rather than the standard SMA.

Is there some way of adding/changing the builtin indicators so I can simply change the SMA to EMA?

This is the simple code I used for my attempt; however it doesn't seem to keep the zero line visible all the time and when I click-drag the RH scale it doesn't lock the zero down, rather it moves the whole scale up (like in the price window) and shows me negative scale values.

Plot( Volume,"Volume", 30, 6 );   //grid lines ticked "middle" box
Plot(EMA(Volume,15),"EMA(15)",colorRed);

Regards
PeterJ
(just beginning to learn the power of AB :-))

Sent by OnBoards: a bulletin board browser
Free at http://www.automatedenterprises.com