[amibroker] Can we Predict the Prediction Signal?

In the MAcross prediction thread we saw that the cross of<FONT
face=Verdana>
tC=(p*(k-1)*MA(C,k-1)-k*(p-1)*MA<FONT
size=2>(C,p-1))/(k-p) with
the Close line may predict the upcoming MAcross with increased
accuracy.
In other words, the prediction signal is a
signal1=Cross(tC,C) or a signal2=Cross(C,tC)
or, in general, a cross of two known lines.
Here comes the interesting question and I think we can not
avoid it:
Is it possible to predict an
upcoming cross of two lines ?
A positive answer [with good statistical evidence] would
change dramatically our T/A concept, since the majority
of signals are expressed as a cross of two specific
lines.
On the other side, the question introduces the probable
perpetual character of this technique : Predict the Prediction and
predict the prediction of the prediction and so
on.
Before jumping into these deep waters, any philosophical or
any technical or any other idea, in general, would be appreciated.
[In one way or another, I will not avoid this tempty
question...]
Dimitris Tsokakis
PS I have already created a technique to predict the above
described prediction signal. The funny thing is that is is too fast, it

anticipates the upcoming prediction signal by 2 or 3 [or more]
days and, the more funny, I try to slow it down !!