  >From:
  Michael.S.G.

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 7:47
  AM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Video (flash)
  tutorials
  Actualy, I was just thinking...It would be better to
  see the S&C Tips/Newsletters Realeased with updates pertinant to the
  Current Release of AB. ie Re-Write AFL to utilise new functions.Key
  Issues could be re-released as new Revised Newsletters/Tips.Just a
  thought....KR
  Michael.At 02:05 PM 11/08/2003 +0200, you
  wrote:>Michael,>>In the future I may consider special
  version for you that will play 5x >faster :-)>(should I say 10x
  ?)>>Best regards,>Tomasz
  Janeczko>amibroker.com>----- Original Message ----->From:
  "Michael.S.G." <<A
  href="">OzFalcon@xxxxxxxx>>To: <<A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>Sent:
  Monday, August 11, 2003 1:54 PM>Subject: Re: [amibroker] Video (flash)
  tutorials>>> > I didn't comment Because I though they
  were so darn BAD........> > ,But I guess you need a Broader picture
  - Not just Filtered praise. ;-)> >> > I found them Very
  Dull and Lifeless. None of them Kept my interest long> > enough to
  watch all the way though.> >    Reading the S&C
  tips/Newsletters is much more Enjoyable/Informative.> >> >
  I kept wanting to "Fast Forward" But couldn't (probably because Im on >
  56k &> > it was still downloading), So I just quit out
  instead.> >> > So Thats my thoughts on the Flash
  Tutorials........> > Others think they are good - So thats a
  Positive.> >> > KR>
  >          Michael.>
  11/08/2003 +0200, you wrote:> > >Hello,> > >>
  > >I have prepared three sample flash tutorials. They are
  available> > >at <A
  href="">http://www.amibroker.com/support.html>
  what subjects> > >would you like to have covered.> >
  > >amibroker.com> >> >> >>
  >> > Send BUG REPORTS to <A
  href="">bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > Send
  SUGGESTIONS to <A
  href="">suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> >
  href="">bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Send
  SUGGESTIONS to <A
  href="">suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>----------------------------------------->Post
  AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: <A
  href="">amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>(Web
  page: <A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)>-------------------------------------------->Check
  group FAQ at:
  use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/------------------------
  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->Low on Ink? Get 80% off
  inkjet cartridges & Free Shipping at 77Colors.com.We have your brand:
  HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon, Compaq and more!<A
  href="">http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5981<A
  href="">http://us.click.yahoo.com/DmnqpB/IyhGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM---------------------------------------------------------------------~->Send
  BUG REPORTS to <A
  href="">bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  <A
  href="">suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------------------Post
  AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: <A
  href="">amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web
  page: <A
  group FAQ at: <A
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/