[amibroker] Re: How to: Sheet 1 with Weekly OHLC, Sheet 2 with Daily OHLC

Andrew,

Thank you.  This is the simplest of the suggested solutions.

MM

<mark_mrachek@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > I have two identical charts.  One on sheet 1 and one on sheet 2.
> > would like to have sheet 1 show weekly data and sheet 2 show
daily
> > data.  I am aware of the buttons on the interval tool bar but I
> view
> > several hundred charts a day and would like to have the charts
set
> > set up automatically without having to hitting the button on
every
> > chart.
> >
> > Is it possible to show weekly data on the first sheet and daily
> data
> > on the second sheet without having to click between the Daily and
> > Weekly on the Interval Tool Bar?
> >
> > If not, are there any shortcut keys to toggle between Weekly and
> > Daily data?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > MM

Low on Ink? Get 80% off inkjet cartridges & Free Shipping at 77Colors.com.
We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon, Compaq and more!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5981
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DmnqpB/IyhGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM