[amibroker] Re: How to: Sheet 1 with Weekly OHLC, Sheet 2 with Daily OHLC

MM
I don't know about showing wkly on sheet 1 and dly on sheet 2 but as
far as toggle, you can set your own shortcuts under preferences.
Preferences->keyboard->Category=chart  highlight dailyview and set
shortcut. Same for WeeklyView.
Andrew

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mark_mrachek" <mark_mrachek@xxxx>