[amibroker] Labeling entries and exits?

For diagnostic purposes, it would be a big help to be able to label entries
and exits in an Automatic Analysis report to show which of several rules
triggered the move, as it would label them when a stop is triggered.  Does
anyone know how to accomplish this?  (If it can't be done, this counts as my
next entry on the wish list.)

My current alternative is to create an indicator that is worth, say, 1, 2,
or 3 if when the conditions are right for Sell Rule 1, 2, or 3, with
negative values for the Cover rules, and just look at the value when each
exit is triggered.  This gets complicated on large bars when either of two
rules might cause the exit, and which one depends on which condition is
fulfilled first, but in my current experiments I can usually keep them
straight.  Nowhere near as nice as having AB label the exits, though.

Many thanks.

Owen Davies