[amibroker] Re: Amibroker is really fast now.

I think this has been addressed before. What you need to do is go to
Amiquote -> settings -> Misc. settings. Then set initial delay to 750
and number of simultaneous downloads to 1. This works for me,

rgds

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mrdavis9" <mrdavis9@xxxx> wrote:
> This is interesting.   About a week ago, I was suddenly unable to
download the Yahoo EOD data.   This condition lasted  three days
until my son happened to drop by the house.   I asked him if he could
try to make it work.  He went to the data preferences window, and
made a very slight upward adjustment in the In-memory cache setting
so that it is now set at 2750, and number of bars is set at 1000.  No
adjustment was made the bar setting of 1000.   As always, anytime I
continue reading email while the yahoo download is occurring, it
really bogs down, but never crashes.  I can't remember the old
setting when yahoo stopped working, but it was set at the high 2600
level.   The local database save options area shows 3000, and the
Limit number of saved quotations box is NOT checked.  I have also
attached a shot of my amiquote settings.  How can I reduce the cache
settings, and still get yahoo to download?  Prior to this incident, I
have never before had any of the yahoo problems that  others have
reported.  Comments will be appreciated.  Ron D

amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/