Re: [amibroker] Re: Amibroker is really fast now.

This is interesting.   About a week ago,
I was suddenly unable to download the Yahoo EOD data.   This
condition lasted  three days until my son happened to drop by the
house.   I asked him if he could try to make it work.  He went to
the data preferences window, and made a very slight upward adjustment in the
In-memory cache setting so that it is now set at 2750, and number of bars is set
at 1000.  No adjustment was made the bar setting of 1000.   As
always, anytime I continue reading email while the yahoo download is occurring,
it really bogs down, but never crashes.  I can't remember the old setting
when yahoo stopped working, but it was set at the high 2600 level.
The local database save options area shows 3000, and the Limit number of saved
quotations box is NOT checked.  I have also attached a shot of my amiquote
settings.  How can I reduce the cache settings, and still get yahoo to
download?  Prior to this incident, I have never before had any of the yahoo
problems that  others have reported.  Comments will be
appreciated.  Ron D

<BLOCKQUOTE