RE: [amibroker] For oft, when on my couch I lie, in vacant or in pensive mood

1.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>You're a daffodil.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
2.
Sleep with your laptop.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Gerard Carey
  [mailto:gcfinance@xxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2003 9:27
  PMTo: AB Yahoo groupSubject: [amibroker] For oft, when
  on my couch I lie, in vacant or in pensive moodFor
  oft, when on my couch I lieIn vacant or in pensive mood,They flash
  upon the inward eyeWhich is the bliss of
  solitude;Friends,&#8220;They&#8221;  are the great &#8216;AB insights&#8217; that
  come in the dead of night. Knowwhat I mean? &#8220;They&#8221; cause me
  problems.You see I&#8217;m your casserole type of AB user. After initial
  exploration of a likely approach I like to let the ideasstew in my brain
  on a slow heat. Preferably overnight. During the darkhours of sleep my
  brain simmers and bubbles and stews the info.Sometimes, if I am lucky,
  a conclusion reached. I awake with a start and there the answer
  is.    I must note it down quickly or it is gone
  forever.I slide out of bed into the cold darkness.Attempting to avoid
  disasters of the dark I stumble to my desk, powerupthe thinkpad and
  introduce the insight.It&#8217;s on my return that the trouble
  starts.&#8216;She who lies beside&#8217; is awake!As I attempt to slide gently to
  rest I am suddenly, soundly and loudlyberated on account of my
  relationship with my thinkpad.I figure it&#8217;s best just to endure the tirade
  but eventually, being yourtouchy feely type of guy, I can&#8217;t help but
  attempt to rectify thesituation with a cuddle.I am rewarded with a
  lightning elbow to the midriff along with a kickthat would make a hereford
  bull proud.My ribs and shins are now as bruised as my eardrums.I
  retreat to the very edge of the bed and lie in quiet
  desolation.Friends, please help with advice that will help in keeping
  myinvestigative strategy in operation, my relationship healthy and my
  bodyfree from pain. Not sure about the order of
  importance.Regards Gerard-- <A
  href="">http://www.fastmail.fm - Access your email
  from home and the webSend
  group FAQ at: <A