[amibroker] For oft, when on my couch I lie, in vacant or in pensive mood

For oft, when on my couch I lie
In vacant or in pensive mood,
They flash upon the inward eye
Which is the bliss of solitude;

Friends,
“They”  are the great ‘AB insights’ that come in the dead of night. Know
what I mean?
“They” cause me problems.

You see I’m your casserole type of AB user.
After initial exploration of a likely approach I like to let the ideas
stew in my brain on a slow heat. Preferably overnight. During the dark
hours of sleep my brain simmers and bubbles and stews the info.

Sometimes, if I am lucky, a conclusion reached.
I awake with a start and there the answer is.
I must note it down quickly or it is gone forever.
I slide out of bed into the cold darkness.
Attempting to avoid disasters of the dark I stumble to my desk, powerup
the thinkpad and introduce the insight.

It’s on my return that the trouble starts.
‘She who lies beside’ is awake!
As I attempt to slide gently to rest I am suddenly, soundly and loudly
berated on account of my relationship with my thinkpad.
I figure it’s best just to endure the tirade but eventually, being your
touchy feely type of guy, I can’t help but attempt to rectify the
situation with a cuddle.
I am rewarded with a lightning elbow to the midriff along with a kick
that would make a hereford bull proud.
My ribs and shins are now as bruised as my eardrums.
I retreat to the very edge of the bed and lie in quiet desolation.

Friends, please help with advice that will help in keeping my
investigative strategy in operation, my relationship healthy and my body
free from pain.

Not sure about the order of importance.

Regards Gerard

--