[amibroker] Re: trendlines and support and resistance lines

I use trendlines for all my basic indicators. RSI was an oscillator
example and may be repeated for all [0,100] oscillators.
Please do not use it for negative indicators [like CCI], it will not
be accurate because of Peak/Trough functions.
For the main Close trendlines pattern you may see
http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=105
comment 1 [Pattern recognition graph]
Sometimes you may see interesting details in a Stochastic pattern,
for example, not visible in the main Close graph.
Oscillators are o/b or o/s and it is easily detectable.
Dimitris Tsokakis

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mmaker452002" <mmakeryhoo@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM