[amibroker] Re: Fred's Equity Curve: Zooming in and Out

It's the Min/MaxEq statements near the bottom of the AFL that
determine the high and low of the lines to be drawn.  Since the time
that this indicator was published I believe there has been another
construct added to AB/AFL which deals with those data points that are
on screen.  This is what would need to be utilized to take the
indicator in the direction you desire.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM